Experience and Capabilities
- Developing Environmental Management Systems
- Parsing and documenting permit or regulation requirements and their compliance demonstration methodology
- Creating required environmental plans such as:
- QA/QC Plans
- Testing Plans
- Monitoring Plans
- Flare Management Plans
- Completing regulatory audits to identify deficiencies or improvement opportunities
- Performing EPA Method 9 testing
- Providing on-site support for short or long term for personnel shortages
- Coordinating with regulatory agencies on enforcement issues
- Providing litigation support
Federal Regulations (MACT/NSPS)
GBMc & Associates provides support for federal regulation compliance and reporting including New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) and National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP).
GBMc has assisted facilities in multiple industries with NSPS/NESHAP compliance. These industries include pulp and paper, chemical manufacturing, wood and paper products, fertilizer plants, natural gas processing, petroleum refining, lumber mills, printing, steel fabrication, surface coating, food processing, metal tube manufacturing, injection molding, large appliance manufacturing, roofing and asphalt manufacturing, animal feed, sand and rock quarries, hospitals, and specialty products manufacturing. GBMc supports a wide range of industries with with engine and boiler compliance.