Air Permitting and Compliance
GBMc & Associates provides strategic air permitting services to assist industrial and institutional clients achieve cost-effective compliance with local, state, and federal air regulations. Specific service areas include: New Source Review and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD); Title V and State Implementation Program permit application development and permit negotiation; air dispersion modeling; emission inventories and other routine reporting to meet state requirements as well as federal regulation monitoring and compliance reporting; Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM) Plans; Risk Management Plans (RMP); compliance program development; and enforcement negotiation.
Experience and Capabilities
- Provide air permitting and compliance services to numerous industries including pulp and paper, organic/inorganic chemicals, petroleum refining, wood products, roofing and asphalt, power generation, aluminum refining, oil and gas, electrical equipment/appliances, fertilizer manufacturing, printing, surface coating, food and beverage, fuel storage, poultry, mining/mineral products, and aerospace.
- Provide air permitting and compliance support to various institutional clients including Department of Defense munitions manufacturing and disposal, Arkansas universities, and hospitals in numerous states.
- Strategic planning with industrial clients to develop air permitting approaches and compliance strategies.
- Provide air permitting support for numerous facilities in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Florida.
- Maintain and provide an EPA Method 9 Certified Opacity Reader for clients to complete agency required readings.
- Stack testing oversight/compliance support.
Lisa Reed is an Associate at GBMc and the Air Services Group Manager. She has over ###
Ben Holden is an Associate at GBMc' and the Senior Air Permitting Engineer, located in our Bryant, Arkansas office. As a consultant he has 9 years of permitting and compliance experience.